Please read the following care instructions before using your new Kitchenware products
- Do Not use serrated knives on melamine products
- Do Not use melamine products in a conventional oven
- Do Not use melamine products in a microwave oven
- Do Not use harsh abrasive cleaners, steel wool or metal scouring pads on melamine products
- Do Not use chlorine bleach on melamine products
- Melamine products are NOT dishwasher safe
- Polycarbonate may be scratched or damaged if cleaned with abrasive brushes or pads. Buffing with a microfibre glass polishing cloth may remove light scuffs.
- We recommend you wash your polycarbonate glasses in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Polycarbonate is dishwasher safe at both low and high temperatures
- Please be aware that the following aniseed based drinks cannot be used with polycarbonate and they will leave a permanent stain: Pernod, Anis, Ricard, Raki and Ouzo.
- Milky drinks may leave a residue if the glass is not washed with warm soapy water
- Polycarbonate glasses can be chilled in the fridge or freezer, their superior insulation properties keep beverages at optimal drinking temperature for longer
- Do Not put acrylic glasses in the dishwasher - they will crack and craze
- Do Not use boiling or very hot water to wash acrylic glasses - warm, soapy water is ideal
- Most acrylic glasses may go slightly milky if exposed to UV light for long durations
Magma Stacking Pan Sets
- Always use oven gloves when handling hot cookware. Handles may become hot if left directly over heat or flame.
- Do not use detachable handles in the oven.
- Ensure the locking pin on the detachable handle is fully engaged before lifting cookware
- Bungee storage cord should be used with caution. Keep away from children.
- Before using your new cookware, wash with hot soapy water and a sponge of soft cloth.
- Never use abrasive pads of cleaners - they may damage the non-stick surface and outer finish.
- Overheating will discolour the exterior of your cookware and damage the non-stick coating.
- Metal utensils may be used with care, but we recommend using wooden or plastic utensils to prevent scratching.
- Always heat or cool your cookware gradually. Never pour cold liquid into a hot pan or immerse a hot pan into liquid.
- Chlorine cleaners and oven cleaners will damage the finish of the pans. Always wash with warm soapy water.
- The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, the exterior may be dulled by repeated dishwasher use and Ceramic pans may lose their non-stick properties with excess dishwashing. We recommend hand washing.